Zydus Lifesciences Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Production / QC / QA / Engineering on 4th Dec’ 2022
The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global Lifescience company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
Inviting candidates for Manufacturing and Quality functions for Injectable Facility at Vadodara on 4th December from 9 am to 5 pm. (The interview will take place at Vapi district)
- Validation / Qualification & IPQA – Executive / Sr. Executive : B. Pharm / M. Pharm / B.E. with 3-7 years of relevant experience. The job requires knowledge on equipment validation / qualification & IPQA roles.
- Microbiology : Environmental Monitoring / Lab Testing – Sr. Executive : B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Microbiology) with 3-6 years of relevant experience. The job requires knowledge on environmental monitoring & analytical testing (BET, MLT, and
- Autoclave, Compounding, & Lyophilizer – Operator : D. Pharm / DME / ITI with 3-7 years of relevant experience in operating production machines like autoclave, compounding & lyophilizer.
- Compounding & Aseptic Filling – Sr. Executive : B. Pharm / M. Pharm with 5-7 years of relevant experience in the batch manufacturing area & aseptic filling activities.
- Utility & Process Maintenance – Operator : Diploma / ITI with 2-6 years of relevant experience in the maintenance & operations of HVAC, chiller, boiler, AHUs, water system & handling breakdown, maintenance and calibration of process
equipment for injectable manufacturing.
- Process Maintenance & QMS – Sr. Executive : B.E. with 3-6 years of relevant experience in the maintenance and operations of process equipment & QMS activities for injectable manufacturing.
For all the positions mentioned, candidates having exposure to USFDA regulatory requirements is essential. They can walk in with a recent copy of their resume, all original relevant qualification certificates, PAN card, Aadhar card, latest increment letter, experience letter of previous organizations if any and salary slips for the last 3 months.
Date & Time: 4th December from 9 am to 5 pm.
Venue : Hotel Silver Leaf, Plot No. CM-14 & 15, Raghuvir Complex, Opp Vapi Industries Association Ground GIDC, Vapi – 396195.
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
Whats App Link:
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates