ZYDUS BIOLOGICS – Walk-In Interview for Production / QA QC Micro / QC Chemical / Warehouse on 17th January 2021
ZYDUS BIOLOGICS WALK – IN INTERVIEW for Production / QA / QC Micro / QC Chemical / Warehouse on 17th January 2021, Sunday at Zydus Biologics, Biotech Park Ahmedabad for 2 to 8 years’ experience in following areas:
- Production – USP & DSP (M.Sc Biotech / Btech Biotech / B.E Biotec):
For USP : Should have experience on bacterial fermentation process, continuous centrifuge, 1 kl – 5kl fermenters, shaker incubator, CIP/SIP of the equipment.
For DSP : Should have experience in downstream purification process for recombinant products, TFF system, chromatography system, depth filtration procedures, CIP/SIP of the equipment.
Equipment qualification and commissioning experience for mfg. Operations.
- Quality Assurance (M.Sc Biotech/B.Pharm/M.Pharm):
QA Oversight manufacturing (IPQA) Sould be responsible for QA Oversight (IPQA) related activities for Drug substance manufacturing along with handling of process validations, cleaning validations OOS, change control, deviation, investigation, CAPA and QMS activities.
QMS: Should be responsible for QMS related activities like Failure investigation, Quality events handling and investigations, change control, market complaint, conducting self-inspection, APQR, OOS/OOT trending etc.
Documentation cell: Should be responsible for handling and control of various GMP documents (Issuance / control / retrieval / archival). Responsible to retain all master/executed documents in document storage room with adequate indexing and keep ready documents for the regulatory audit(s)
- QC Micro (M.Sc Micro):Should be responsible for Environmental Monitoring (Air Sampling, Settle Plate, Surface Monitoring, Personnel Monitoring) / Water testing /Bio Assay / BET Test / Sterility Testing etc.
- QC Chemical (M.Sc Biotech):Should be responsible for Viral vaccine testing, DNA concentration by OD (Optical Density) in multimode reader, DNA form for Supercoiled plasmid content, Residual host cell DNA/ RNA/ Protein (RT PCR / ELISA method) , Knowledge of HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer, Osmometer, Karl-Fischer
- Warehouse (Any Graduate):Should have experience in warehouse management (pharma / biotech industry background), dispensing of the raw materials, packing material etc., qualify cold chambers / cabinets and its temperature mapping, knowledge of SAP system
For all above positions, candidate having exposure to regulatory requirement of documentation and cGMP/GLP is essential.
Also, please note preference will be given to those who matches with above mentioned requirement and for those who can work in all shifts.
Interested candidates may walk-in with their updated CV along with current and expected CTC.
Date: 17th January 2021, Sunday
Timings: 09:30 AM – 02:00 PM
Biotech Pak, Plot Survey No. 40/P, 23, 25P, 42, 37
Sarkhej-Bavla NH-8A, Changodar, Opp. Ramdev, Masala,
Ahmedabad – 382213
Contact Person : Ms. Ruchi Lal