Work as Senior Executive Manufacturing at Johnson & Johnson
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Post : Senior Executive Manufacturing
• The Line Supervisor is accountable for the overall results of the assigned line / area.
• Provides direction, guidance and leadership to the team leaders and associates in the line / area.
• Ensures production flow, on-time resolving manufacturing issues and adherence to production orders and schedules.
• Ensures the operational execution in assigned line/area is in compliance with external regulations and internal standards/procedures.
• Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination of associates. Ensures discipline of manufacturing staff/associates
• Ensures and drives enhancements towards a Culture of Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement in the assigned area / line
• Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary
• Applies understanding of cycle time, throughput, labor efficiency, and related concepts to drive alignment with overall Production Plan to ensure raw materials are in place to support production
• Demonstrates ability to take appropriate corrective action to resolve discrepancies and maintain production balance after reviewing actual performance as compared to plan
• Demonstrates understanding of the impact of equipment downtime and adjusts daily production plans accordingly
• Demonstrates ability to audit and implement corrective action when lapses related to regulatory and compliance requirements are identified
• Demonstrates understanding of health and safety requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulatory requirements
• Have experience of working in 3 shift operation and willing to come in all shifts as and when required
• Leverages understanding of the Quality Control function, including quality requirements, objectives, and processes to assist in the resolution of production quality issues
• Draws insights from failure analysis to identify root causes and recommend corrective actions
• Demonstrates ability to oversee the process of collecting and reporting quality data
• Demonstrates ability to understand process controls and monitor / track critical process measures
Production Cost Management:
• Demonstrates understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers and consumers
Demonstrates basic knowledge of product costs (i.e. COGS), Design to Value concepts, and key levers that impact improvement or degradation in cost performance
• Production Equipment and Engineering Basics:
• Understanding of basic technology used in all production Equipment’s used in the shop floor.
• Can understand cause of day to day normal equipment failure and able to correct the same with /without support from Engineering team
• Can provide input to the Operator /Engineering team for modification / Improvement
• Applies understanding of preventative maintenance schedules to support timely and efficient upkeep of equipment to minimize plant downtime
• Demonstrates ability to track the maintenance schedule, work completed and results. Applies knowledge of basic safety procedures (i.e. electrical lock-out, enclosed space entry, harness usage, etc.)
• Degree of engineering / Pharma graduate from reputed institute. (Prod. Engineering, Chem. Engineering, Mech. Engineering B. Pharm / Post Graduate MBA / FDA Certification as approved technical staff preferred).
Experience : 6-10 years
Qualification : Pharma graduate
Location : Aurangabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Operations
End Date : 30th April, 2021