Opening for Scientist in Reference Standards Laboratory at USP
USP is pleased to be an equivalent chance/governmental policy regarding minorities in society business. Work determination and related choices are made regardless of sex, sexual orientation personality, race, age, inability, religion, national root, shading, veteran status or some other secured class. We are focused on working with and furnishing sensible convenience to people with handicaps.
Post : Scientist II, Reference Standards Laboratory(0392)
Expected set of responsibilities
Synopsis of the Position
This is a key hands-on, non-administrative situation in the Reference Standard Laboratory (RSL) liable for playing out the necessary examination as a piece of the undertaking and keeping up the GLP condition in the Laboratory. The occupant will give specialized help to the shared testing of reference guidelines by performing scientific tests, surveying the information and getting ready synopsis reports. The occupant may execute 90-100% of their work at the seat level.
• Demonstrate strong logical way to deal with investigation in the research center
• Execute the scientific tests distributed by Project or Group Leader.
• Verification of test convention and giving test pack endorsements, whenever required.
• Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, steadiness and other departmental groups as far as testing and task survey at whatever point required.
• Responsible for planning of undertaking assessment reports.
• Responsible for test following and compound stock following in the research facility.
• Coordination with bunch pioneer to guarantee finish of the activities allocated to the group.
• Initial audit of the undertaking reports and records and helping the gathering head when required.
• Completing the venture according to the courses of events and investigate the logical parts of the activities on need premise.
• Responsible for arrangement and audit of SOP’s, conventions, reports and so on.
• Responsible for playing out the adjustment of the supplies according to the timetable.
• Responsible for getting ready, executing and finishing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
• Ensuring that the synthetic concoctions and segment and so on are accessible for the tasks and forward the buy demands.
• Taking up any extra duties doled out by bunch pioneer every now and then.
• Ensure all lab security and GLP rehearses are kept up in the lab and partake effectively in the inward and outside reviews and accreditation.
Ph.D. in Chemistry with 1-2 years or Master qualification in Chemistry with 3-5 years of significant lab experience.
Demonstrated history of reliably conveying ventures on schedule and with high caliber. Capable with pharmaceutical testing prerequisites and test conventions including compendial strategies for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, and so forth.). Master in Chromatographic investigation, particularly in HPLC and investigating, capable in other related scientific instrumentation (Titrations, IR, KF, UV, Thermal, Elemental examination and so on.), Takes moral obligation regarding conveyance of undertakings to clients. Capacity to grasp and lead change. Very versatile. Brilliant relational abilities, both composed and verbal. Knowing about Empower programming, ELN, ERP, QR coding framework are included focal points. Related knowledge in a high volume pharmaceutical assembling QC research center or agreement pharmaceutical logical lab testing association is an or more.
Experience : 1-5 years
Capability : MSc, Ph.D
Area : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical examination
Useful Area : Reference Standards Laboratory
End Date : 30th August, 2020