Work as Clinical Coordinator at Johns Hopkins
It’s because of the profound passion and dedication of our employees that the Johns Hopkins Health System has remained at the forefront of health care. They come to Johns Hopkins to be part of one of the most professional, diverse and reputable teams in medicine, and for the benefits and unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. Together, we’re constantly seeking solutions to the health problems of today and medical innovations of tomorrow through research, education and patient care. Discover what’s possible and help deliver on The Promise of Medicine.
Post : Clinical Coordinator – Pharmacist
Reporting to the Clinical Programs Manager, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with the patient care team to promote the safe and effective use of medications. Patient care is provided over the telephone and in person. The Clinical Coordinator identifies and addresses the educational needs of staff, patients, caregivers, students, residents, and healthcare team members. The Clinical Coordinator also takes a leading role in precepting interns, students and residents and assists with the coordination of learning initiatives in the outpatient pharmacies. Operational duties depend on the specific role, but may include interpreting, dispensing, and verifying medications ordered by physicians or other authorized prescribers.
• Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy resulting in a Doctor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent two years of experience.
• Completion of an ASHP accredited residency program preferred
Required Licensure, Certification, etc.
• State of Maryland pharmacist license required
• Advanced certification in area of practice preferred (e.g. BCPS, BCACP, AAHIVP, CSP, etc.)
• Certified by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy to provide vaccinations preferably upon hire and required within six months of employment
• Active CPR certification
• Minimum one year direct patient care experience as a pharmacist required
Additional Information :
Requisition #: 625291
Location : Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Category : Pharmacy
Schedule : Day Shift
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates