Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer Intern | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
Job Locations: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
- The Intern is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefits Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.