Wipro Limited Hiring For IT Operations Position- BE/BTech/Any Degree
Wipro Limited Hiring Details:
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Job Profile: IT Operations Management Administrator
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Work Location: Mysore
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech
Job Description for Wipro Limited Hiring:
As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management. Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans. Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
Skills required for Wipro Limited Hiring :
- Desktop Support-L1 (Mandatory) As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years
Apply Link: Click here to Apply for Wipro Limited Hiring