Walk in Interview for MSc, B.Pharm in Quality Control, Quality Assurance at Lupin Pharmaceuticals
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top six pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Executive / Officer / Jr. Officer (Analyst) – Quality Control : Candidate should be B.Sc / M.Sc. (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 2 to 7 years of experience working with Pharma Indsutries. (HPLC / GC)
[bha id=’https://www.bluehost.com/track/ashokbabu/’ size=’120×120′ variation=’05’ align=’none’]
Executive / Officer (Reviewer) – Quality Control: Candidate should be M.sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 3 to 5 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Executive / Officer (Documentation) – Quality Control: Candidate should be B.Sc / M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 3 to 5 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Executive / Officer – Quality Assurance (IPQA/QMS): Candidate should be B.Sc / M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 1 to 6 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Candidates must have:
• Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug/Pharma Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Scored 60% marks in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
• Fresher’s need not attend the interview.
• Behavioral Attributes: Innovation & Creativity, Customer Centricity, Developing Talent, Result Orientation, Process Excellence, Collaboration, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Agility.
• Physical Capabilities: Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity / disability / disorder / vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious / occupational diseases.
Please walk-in along with your updated resume, PP Size Photo & all other relevant proof of qualifications and experiences.
Interview Date : 25 December 2020 (Friday)
Interview Time : 9.00 am to 4.00 PM
Interview Venue: 4th Floor, Baroda Productivity House Alkapuri, Vadodara-390007 Gujarat, India