Walk in Interview for M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm in Central Validation Lab at Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India. Alembic Pharmaceuticals limited conducting Walk in Interview for M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm in Central Validation Lab
Post : Exe / Sr. Exe
Department : Central Validation Lab
Experience : 2 to 8 years
• Performing analytical method validations and method feasibility studies.
• Performing related substance, residual solvent, assay and PSD method validation test as per ICH guidelines.
• Preparation of AMV/AMT protocols & reports.
• Hands on experience on major analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, UV, FTIR, PH meter, Polarimeter.
• Exposure on software like Empower 3 and Labware LI MS.
• Good understanding of GLP and GDP.
• Candidate should be willing to work in shifts at plant location.
Only pharmaceutical regulated plant experience candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates appeared for the interview in the last six months are not eligible to apply.
Qualification : BSc / B.Pharm / MSc / M.Pharm
Job Location : Panelav , Vadodara-Gujarat
Walk in Interview
Date & Day : 02nd January 2021
Time : 9:30 AM to 02:00 PM Saturday
Venue : Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
Sanskriti Hall, Opp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital, Alembic-Gorwa Road, Vadodara, Gujarat – 390003.
• Due to regulation of social distancing, prior appointment for personal interview is mandatory.
• For interview appointment, please contact 8866081543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Without appointment, no candidate will be allowed for interview.