Walk in interview for B.Pharm, MSc in Production, QA, QC at Lupin Pharmaceuticals
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top six pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Sc./ B.Sc./ D.Pharm / Diploma
Experience : 2 to 12yrs.
For Officers to Managers :
• SAP Knowledge, documentation handling like Logbooks, batch mfg / filling / packing records, SOP preparations etc.
• Handling all QAMS activities like. Change control, deviations, CAPA etc
For Junior officers/ operators :
• Exposure to operate below equipment’s
• Manufacturing vessel, Homogentzer, Filling machine, Printer, Tray loader.
• Capsule Filing Machine, Blister Machine, etc. for DPI.
• Packing line equipment’s like Spray checking / labelling / Cartonator / Actuator coupling/ Checkweigher / Printing and scanning machines / Bundling / HAPA Printer etc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification : B.Pharm/ M.Sc./B.Sc.
Experience : 2 to 8 years
For Quality Control:
• Handling MPI.C, GC, UV, Karl fisher
• Analysis of RM /PM/IP/Vahdation/FP/Stabilitv/Hold Time Study Samples.
• Should have Fxposurc of Regulatory Audits for MDI/Ointment formulations.
For Quality Assurance :
• Knowledge of shop floor IPQA activity. In process Line clearance at different stages of manufacturing & Pkg.
• Knowledge of operation & calibration of IPQA instruments.
Note:-Kindly, follow all Covid-19 guidelines while appearing for Walk-in Interview.
Candidates who are unable to attend the interview may share their resume at respective email id’s.
Walk in Interview
Venue : Hotel Eco Paradise, Sikkim
Date : 13th & 14th Mar,2021.
Time : 9 AM to 6 PM