Walk-In Drive for Multiple Positions in Regulatory Affairs on 9th Apr’ 2023 @ MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk-In Drive For Regulatory Affairs – API & FML Department in API & FML Division – MSN Laboratories, Corporate Office, Kondapur On Sunday 09-04-2023.
- Regulatory Affairs API & FML Department in API & FML Division , Job Description: ( Regulatory Affairs – API & FML Division ) Should have minimum of 2 to 07 years of experience in API & FML Regulatory Affairs
- Job Title: Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager :- Experience: 2 to 7 years in API & FML RA field
- Education: B Pharm \ MSc \ M Pharm
- Department : Regulatory Affairs ( API & FML)
International Product filing Registrations and life-cycle management
- Expertise in Regulatory Norms for regulated markets / emerging market.
- dossiers, renewal & variation applications for various markets based on CTD, ACTD and/or other region-specific requirements
- Respond to queries raised by regulatory agencies and/or local partners of the above regions
- Review and give regulatory feedback on technical documents like process validation, AMV, Stability and composition, labeling, batch records, specification or test methods, etc. Ensure accuracy and compliance of documentation
- Artwork recommendations and approvals as per regulatory provisions
- Well-versed in ICH guidelines, maintain awareness of legislation and current developments in regulatory affairs
Cross-Functional Team Work
- Represent regulatory affairs at cross functional meetings and coordinate with R&D, Production, Plant QA/QC and Marketing to efficiently and successfully complete regulatory activities
- Support plant teams in regulatory audits, liaison with domestic & export regulatory authority.
- Assess and approve change controls and update files accordingly
Interview Date : 09-04-2023
Department : Regulatory Affairs API & FML Dept.
Experience : 2 to 07 Years
Position: Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager
Work Location : MSN R&D Center, Pashamylaram, Hyderabad
Interview Venue: MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, Corporate Office, Whitefield’s, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 91-8452304799/4899 & 040-30438786
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates