Vacancy for Shif Incharge utilities at GSH group
GSH, the phrase Always On™ not only represents our company’s philosophy of continuous improvement and innovation. It’s also a promise to our clients. A promise to be “at the ready” for you with relevant people, equipment and resources required to maintain your building facilities at their optimum levels of operation. To be here with support and answers to your concerns, should problems arise, followed by a quick resolution to restore your peace of mind. GSH group invites application for the post of a shift in charge utilities position interested candidates can apply
Responsible for Shift activities to un interrupt the production of tyres manufacturing industry utilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for shift operations like Water treatment, Effluent treatment & Sewage treatment
- Responsible for Boiler, MEE & Hot Water.
- Responsible for Vacuum & Nitrogen.
- Responsible for Low pressure & High pressure compressor air generation system
- Responsible for Cooling towers of Stock, Mixer, PCR, TBR, Air & Water cooled Compressors chillers.
- Responsible for Chillers & Hot water systems,
- Responsible for Maintenance activities in a shift,
- Responsible for maintaining 5S, IMS &12key drives.
- Responsible Fire Pump house operation.
- Verification/checking and signing of all operational log sheets.
- Commissioning of new equipment as per the requirement.
- Ensure safety rules & regulations in day to day activities & to follow the safety permit system.
- Maintaining necessary spares and consumables
- Responsible for Training to Subordinates & arrangement shift schedule.
No. Posts: 02
Desired Candidate Profile
Must and should having BOE
Min 4 years experience in PROCESS / POWER plants
Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering
Perks & Benefits
Salary: 5-6 LPA, Yearly bonus, increments, PF & Health Insurance
Food: Duty time free
Transport: Very less chargeable
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Location: Apollo tires, Sricity , Chittoor ( dt), Andhra Pradesh
Full Time, Permanent
Email id : Jagathan.S@gshgroup.com