Vacancy for Regulatory Affairs Associate at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Associate I
• Compiling of the Annual Report and ensuring it is submitted prior to the commitment date (at minimum no later than the due date).
• Compilation and submission of post approval supplements (CBE 0, CBE 30, PAS) in US.
• Coordinating the retrieval of supporting documentation in accordance with the Annual Report schedule.
• Retaining all supporting documentation as required in completing an Annual Report.
• Notifying Regulatory Affairs Manager or designee (and Quality, if required) that an Annual Report is at risk of being submitted late.
Candidate Profile :
Degree in science / life science / pharmacy or equivalent qualification(s)
Qualification : B.Pharm/ BSC
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 30th January, 2021