Vacancy for Pharmacists(05 Posts) due to COVID-19 outbreak
In view of the outbreak of Corona virus (Covid-19) in Raigad district, direct interviews are being conducted for the following posts on contract and contract basis on honorarium basis as shown in the following book to deal with the outbreak-like situation.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05
Salary : Rs 17000/-
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm with Council Registration
General Terms and Conditions
1. The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but are purely contractual posts.
2. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service on this post and also the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
It will be mandatory for all the candidates to type or computerize the application on A-4 size paper. The application form is published along with the advertisement.
Proof of age along with the application. Educational Qualification Certificate Required The final year marks of the educational qualification will be mandatory to attach the Maharashtra State Registration Certificate (Permanent) and renewal of the same council for the respective posts. Documents like experience certificate of work done in government / semi-government institutions should be attached.
3. In case of selection of candidates, they will be appointed for Covid 19 and their appointment will be for this period only for three months or as long as Covid 19 is with them. The appointment will be for a period of Covid 19 (three months or less) and the appointment will be terminated automatically if the covid is reduced or the Covid 19 treatment room in the hospital is closed or vaccination is stopped. It should be noted that 1 month notice will not be given for this. No allowance will be payable per mention.
4. The sample honorarium in front of the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable.
5. It will be mandatory to fill the contract for the employees of National Health Mission.
6. After publishing the advertisement, appointment documents will be issued to the eligible candidates as per the requirement after checking the documents of the first coming candidates. Note that direct interviews will be conducted from the time the advertisement is published till the requirement or until the candidate is available.
7. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and should file any criminal case against the applicant. Should not have come.
8. It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to enter into an agreement on a bond paper of Rs.100 / – received from the State Health Society
Interviews will be held on 15th and 30th of every month at District Hospital Alibag.