Vacancy for Pharmacist jobs(4 posts) Under NHM
To ensure better health facility in the district, PR-223461 Health Med. Edu. Out of the advertisement published for appointment by & Family welfare (19-20) D, in the light of advertisement number 2012/10 published by Campaign Director, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Committee Namkum Rauchi headed by Deputy Commissioner cum Chairman District Selection Committee As per the decision taken in the meeting held on 09.10.2020, invited applications from local residents of Giridih district till 4:00 PM on the date of 26.12.2020 for appointment against the vacant posts of the following para medical personnel on contract / honorarium basis. NHM invites application for the post of Pharmacist jobs for diploma in pharmacy from recognized institute. interested candidates can apply for this post
Post : Pharmacist Jobs(RBSK)
Post Code : 09
No of posts : 4 (ST-2, SC-2)
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute.
Should have Registered under Jharkhand state Pharmacy Council.
Computer Proficiency (MS Office) & Internet
Salary (Rs. Per month) : Rs. 11,550/-
Age Limit (on 01-12-2020) : 21-50 years
Procedure for selection:
1. Candidates having eligibility and qualification, stipulated copy of required certificates in the prescribed form, caste certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation, matriculation certificate related to date of birth, local resident certificate and completed application form. With the help of civil surgeon – cum – Chief Medical Officer, Giridih will be sure to send the application form by registered post / speed post.
2. For each post, a draft of Rs 400 / – for applicants of general category / OBC / OBC, Rs 200 / – for SC / ST applicants should be payable in the name of District Rural Health Committee Giridih for each post. It will be mandatory to attach with the application form.
3. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained / written Test / Skill Test / Interview in academic and technical examinations, one or more as applicable.
4. All the candidates will ensure to send the application form only by registered post / speed post.
5. Priority will be given to the local candidate in the appointment process.
6. The merit list will be published for a week in the office of the Civil Surgeon / Deputy Commissioner. Information about the publication of the list on the notice board will be given through the newspaper.
7. Objection will be received on entry through newspapers by uploading the received application forms / mark sheets and certificates in the computer and uploading it on the website.
Conditions of selection:
1. There will be no employment of employees on contract basis, rather they will be contracted to work against the accepted honorarium.
2. In all the above posts, the district level reservation roster will be approximate.
3. The contract will be valid for one year. The contract period may be extended on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal once in a year as per requirement.
4. The contract can be terminated by giving one month notice or one month honorarium to the contracted persons on contract basis.
5. Candidates who are presenting CGPA score card for educational qualification will also submit CGPA conversion chart along with mark sheet.
6. It will be compulsory for the applicant to apply separately for more than one position.
7. Candidates shortlisted by the committee according to the qualification advertised, will be included in the further selection process.
8. The decision of the committee in the appointment process will be final and binding.
9. The terms of the advertisement can be amended as required by the committee.
10. No personal correspondence/contact regarding the appointment will be valid.
11. Applicants must mention the postcode number on the envelope of their application and application form.
12. At any stage of the selection process, if the information/form given by a candidate is found to be wrong, legal action can be taken against them by canceling their candidature/appointment with immediate effect.
13. According to the Department of Personnel Reforms and Raj Bhasha Department, Jharkhand Ranchi as per the option no. 3854 dated 01.06.2018, it is mandatory to submit the local resident certificate of Giridih District along with the application, which is held at the level of the minimum officer.
Last Date: 26th December 2020 till 4:00 pm