Vacancy for M.Pharm, Pharm.D Recruitment under National Pharmacovigilance Programme
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
Post :Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate
Applications are invited on or before 08/02/2020 upto 5.00 P.M from the eligible candidate for filling up the following vacant post on Outsource basis under National Pharmacovigilance Programme.
Educational & Qualification :Master Degree in Pharmacy / Clinical Pharmacology / Pharmacy Practice / Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/MBBS/BDS from a recognised University/Institute
Desirable Experience : One year experience in Phrmacovigilance and Good Knowledge of computer.
Salary : Rs 26,250 Per Month Fixed.
Period of Engagement : The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (RS 250/- for SC/ST in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot.
2. The application on prescribed Proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheets, degree, experience etc.
3. Last date and time of receipt of application from at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road Faridkot.
4. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date
& time will be summarily rejected.
5. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
6. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
Last Date : 08/02/2020 upto 5.00 P.M
Application Form & More Info>>