Vacancy for M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm in Bioanalytical Laboratory at Syngene
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation. syngene invites application bioanalytical laboratory for Senior Executive post interested candidates can apply through the below link.
Post : Senior Executive – Bioanalytical laboratory (18741)
• To perform bioanalytical work including sample processing, analytical method optimization and sample analysis during MD, MV and study sample analysis.
• To maintain the stock of glass ware/laboratory wares/chemicals or any other requirements related to laboratory and acknowledge the status of the stock to the Project Leader.
• To supervise the Bioanalytical laboratory assistants to maintain cleanliness and neatness in the laboratory.
• To follow EHS policies and procedures.
• To help team members – Project Leader and Research Associates in development of method, validation and study related activities.
• To receive, check, store the samples of particular project and enter the details in sample receipt form.
• Co-ordination with sample custodian for receipt, transfer and storage of samples.
• To help other various activities including documentation in Bioanalytical Research Laboratory as and when required.
• To ensure periodic calibration and maintenance of equipment’s/instruments like pH-meter, weighing balances, pipettes, etc.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
[bha id=’ashokbabu’ size=’120×120′ variation=’01’ align=’aligncenter’]
• M. Pharm / B. Pharm / M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Analytical chemistry.
• Bioanalytical Method development.
• Operation and troubleshooting on Mass spectrometer and HPLC.
• GLP training once in a year.
• FDA Method validation Guideline.
• EMEA Method Validation Guideline.
• ANVISA Method Validation Guideline.
• 3-6 years in bioanalytical laboratory
• Time Management
• Assertiveness at work
• Interpersonal effectiveness
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : M. Pharm / B. Pharm / M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Bioanalytical
End Date : 30th December, 2020
Thank You for VisitingMore Updates Visit daily @ www.careerpathway.co.inReach us on social media: