Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MSc in Clinical Research at TEVA
Clinical Research department in Teva supports Protocols, Bioanalysis, CDISC, Final Reports, eTMF, Data Management. It also provides bioanalysis to support Teva studies in various other countries. Teva India Clinical Research team does monitoring to support Teva Israel/ Europe & US for studies and we also do Medical Writing, Coding and Publication along with Patient based studies.
Post : Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Assistant
Clinical Research Associates
Qualification : M.Pharm
• Experience : 1.5-3 years
• Clinical research associates with exposure to on-site monitoring may apply.
• Open to travel to sites across the country (10-12 days a month)
• Location : Seawoods, Mumbai
Clinical Trial Assistant
• Qualification : Fresher with B.Pharm; M.Sc. (Science); M.Sc. (Clinical Research)
• Experience : 0-2 years
• Clinical research coordinator (CRC) experience in clinical trials at the hospitals.
• Must have skills : Clinical Trials, Master file, Dossier & payment release.
• Location : Bangalore & Mumbai
Interested candidates may send their CVs at : Rekha.email@example.com
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates