Vacancy for Executive/ Senior Executive at Syngene
Syngene International Ltd. invited application for the post of Executive / Senior Executive in Department Engineering and Maintenance in Bangalore location interested Candidate can apply for post through Link
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Engineering and Maintenance
• Equipment installation, calibration, validation and maintenance
• Maintain the master list for preventive maintenance and calibration of GLP AND NONGLP Instruments
• Preparing the IQ,OQ,PQ Documentation for new equipment during installation
• Coordinating with Vendors, Projects team, Validation team and end-users for installation and qualification (IQ, OQ and PQ) of all the Biologics department equipment
• Zero down time maintenance of all laboratory department equipment
• Maintaining stock of equipment accessories, spares and consumables as per requirement
• To assist, attend and Execute Preventive Maintenance/Breakdown Maintenance for various biology and analytical equipment
• Attend breakdown maintenance calls and perform routine preventive maintenance for instruments like centrifuge, cellcounter, HPLC, FPLC, rotavapors, incubators, water purification systems, heating stirrers, flash chromatography systems and various bio-analytical instruments and working with Scientists to ensure smooth running of the equipment
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Knowledge of Auto CAD
• Basic computer skills, SAP
3-6 years of relevant experience
• Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
• Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
• Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
• Programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.