Vacancy for D.Pharmacy Pharmacists at Regional Ayurveda Research Centre
The institute was established as ”Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda)“ on February 19, 1981, as a peripheral unit under the Central Council For Research in Ayurveda and Siddha (CCRAS) and started functioning along with the facilities of OPD, IPD and Mobile Clinical Research Unit (MCRU) Pathology and Biochemistry Laboratory at Lucknow. The institute was upgraded and renamed as “Central Research Institute (Ayurveda)” on February 1997 by merging various units. Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda) invited application for the post of Pharmacist for D.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy
North East Project: RARC Extension Centre and Tribal Health Care Research Project (THCRP)
No.of Posts: 02
Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy or D.Pharmacy (Ayu.) or B. Pharma or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
Remuneration: Rs. 16,000/- per month (Fixed)
Age Limit: 27 Years
General information to the candidates
1. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format through e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org till 30.11.2020 along with scanned copies of the original certificates.
2. The format for submission of application will be available in the CCRAS website (ccras.nic.in).
3. Interview shall be held online and the video conferencing link will be sent to eligible candidates accordingly.
4. Age limit of the candidate shall be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government rules.
5. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail and final recruitment will be done after verification of original documents.
6. The engagement of above post are initially for a period for six month which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and functional requirement and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project. However, the total period will not exceed 03 years.
7. The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
8. The Selection Committee has the right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
- Selected candidates under the North East Plan Project are subject to be posted/transferred anywhere in the Ayurvedic Health Centres (Sub-Centre of Regional Ayurveda Research Centre, Agartala, set up in different districts of Tripura).
10. There shall be entitlement of 12 days Casual Leave in a calendar year.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ interviews.
Regional Ayurveda Research Centre
135, Ramnagar Road No. 4 (2nd crossing) Agartala, Tripura-799002