Vacancy for B.Pharm, BSc as Warehouse Executive at Piramal Healthcare Limited
Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions & Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision – to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post :Executive – Warehouse – (2100009V)
Key Roles / Responsibilities
• Responsible for physical receipt of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials.
• Responsible for timely preparation of Goods receipt of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials.
• Responsible for proper storage of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials.
• Responsible for timely and correct material issuance to production for manufacturing.
• Responsible for coordination with production for timely batch requirement and arrangement of In process container (IPC) and planning for timely batch releases.
• Responsible for coordination with QA for timely Batch Manufacturing Record and Batch Packing Record.
• Responsible for timely preparation of Dispensing Labe and potency calculation in BMR.
• Responsible for correct Data entry in SAP system.
• Responsible for control of inventory of Raw Packing and Engineering materials.
• Responsible for conduct annual stock verification.
• Responsible for disposal of rejected/LRN and Write-off materials and its documentation.
• Responsible for compliance of cGMP, preparation of various regulatory and statuary audits.
• Responsible for coordination with HO-IT for SAP system and authorization related issue.
• Responsible for training to staff and workman time to time.
• Responsible for timely preparation of cGMP and other legal documents and its authorization as per requirement.
• Responsible for coordinate with Planning/Purchase/QC/Production for minimize inventory of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials to avoid slow moving/non-moving and near expiry inventory.
• Responsible for collect/ deposit/review of cGMP documents and arrangement for submitting the same to QA department after completion.
• Responsible to train the down line employee including workman for training in cGMP documents and revised documents.
• Responsible for proper arrangement and storage of material as per need.
• Responsible for any other activity from time to time which his supervisor/company feel appropriate.
• Responsible for warehouse management program.
• Responsible for compliance of the department.
• Preparation /updation of existing/new SOP’s.
• Training of people for SOP’s for best quality of work.
• Support to site DICO (Data Integrity Compliance Officer) for monitoring and implementation of actions related to Data integrity awareness at site.
• To ensure data integrity compliances at site and while performing activities
Qualification : B.Pharm, BSc
Location : MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Warehouse
End Date : 15th March, 2021