Vacancy for Analytical Method Validation at Syngene International
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Syngene international invites application for the post of executive Analytical Method Validation suitable candidate can apply online.
Designation: Executive – Analytical Method Validation
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical – Baxter Global Research Center
Candidate should be able to perform lab execution of method validations, verifications, transfer and equivalency activities on High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC) instruments using Empower software
- Should able to write validation and method transfer protocols and reports.
- Should able to execute analytical method validation independently.
- Should able to execute method transfer activities.
- Should aware of different techniques of laboratory investigations.
- Should be able to overcome with analytical troubleshooting.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- B. Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc.
- Hands-on HPLC, GC, Autotitrator, Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy (UV), Infrared Spectroscopy (IR), and other analytical instruments.
- Theoretical knowledge in Chromatography and spectroscopy technique
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the Team leader
- Preparation and Maintenance of all the documents
- 2 to 4 years
- Fair interpersonal skills
- Good Team player