Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers For Associate Content Specialist Position- BBA /BCom/ BBM / BSc / BA / MBA
Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Business Title: Associate Content Specialist
Level : Entry Level
Location: Hyderabad (Candidate’s must be currently in Hyderabad)
Education: BBA /B.Com/ BBM / BSc General / BA / MBA General ONLY
Experience: 0-2 years (Freshers who meet the above education criteria can apply)
- The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up – preferred
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required.