Teva Pharmaceutical opening for Clinical Research Associate | M.Pharm or B.Pharm
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post :Clinical Research Assoc I
• To ensure all assigned studies follows SOPs, GCP and applicable regulations.
• Experience as Clinical Research Associate
• To do all regulatory/ethics submission as per timelines and to ensure regulatory documents are available, complete and current.
• In coordination with the project manager and/or medical monitor, perform study site selection visits. Participate in/conduct investigator’s meeting and site initiation visits.
• To identify, define, coordinate and conduct site study training.
• In coordination with the project manager, provide oversight of all study-related activities.
• To perform regular monitoring visits to site
• To ensure the compliance to ICH-GCP guidelines, local & international regulations (Ex. DCGI, FDA) and applicable SOPs.
• To verify the case report forms and source data according to the monitoring plan
• To ensure complete and accurate drug accountability
• To prepare monitoring reports.
3-6 years of experience with M.Pharm(Pharmacology) or B.Pharma with MSC Clinical Research as an education.
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm(Pharmacology) or B.Pharma
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 28th february, 2021