Teva Pharmaceutical looking for Clinical Research Associate | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Research Assoc I – 1519
• Regulatory/ethics submission of CT as per timelines and to ensure regulatory documents are available, complete and current
• To identify, define, coordinate and conduct site study training
• In coordination with the project manager, provide oversight of all study-related activities
• To perform regular monitoring visits to site and prepare monitoring reports
• To ensure the compliance to ICH-GCP guidelines, local & international regulations (i.e. DCGI, FDA) and applicable SOPs.
• To verify the case report forms and source data according to the monitoring plan
• To ensure that the clinical trial supplies are appropriately handled and adequately maintained at the site as per the project requirements.
• Evaluates the speed of recruitment and propose alternative solutions if the predefined objectives are not met, either in the terms of patient number or timelines.
• To resolve all data queries or other study related queries from the site within timeframe.
• Conduct site close out and assure appropriate archival of controlled documents.
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Pharma
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 10th April, 2021