Tcs job opening for Clinical Data Management in remote apply now
Clinical Data Management in remote
Roles& Responsibilites: • Participate in the review of study documents (e.g. protocol, (electronic) case report forms (eCRFs), safety plans/manuals and statistical analysis plan)
• Provide support on clinical study database set-up, including eCRF design and database validation requirements.
• Develop, review and maintain project-specific DM documents including data management plans (DMP), eCRF, data validation plan (DVP) and external data transfer agreements • Coordinate, participate and complete the database User Acceptance Testing (UAT) related tasks
• Assist in reviewing and validating clinical data to ensure consistency, accuracy, integrity and completeness • Assist in create data cleaning plan in consultation with applicable functional groups and oversee data releases (such as for DETC/DSMB/IDMC, interim and final locks, updates after lock)
• Provide project metric reports, status updates, study progress, feedback and advice to project team on site performance issues, data trends and protocol non-compliance etc.
• Perform and/or coordinate various data transfers and reconciliation activities including (but not limited to) SAE, PK, and (other) external laboratory data
• Assist in medical coding tasks as assigned
• Participate in conference calls and/or meetings with vendors and sponsors
• Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate effectiveness
• Support and manage the database implementation, lock and close-out processes and procedures
• Maintain documentation on an ongoing basis and ensure that all filing is up to date
• Support planning and creating necessary documentation to support internal and external audits; participates in such audits assigned
• Help to align data management and clinical programming best practices, standards and conventions within the company
• Actively support staff learning & development within the company wherever appropriate.
• Participate in applicable DM departmental meetings
• Train and mentor less experienced data management staffs as appropriate.
• Assist in proactively tracking data management development trends and updates, in consultation with department Global Head and/or Director, for further alignment and improvement of current processes. Freshers can Apply
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates