Syngene MSc/MTech Biotechnology Associate Scientist Job
Syngene Vacancies Latest – MSc/MTech Biotech Apply Online
Syngene Vacancies Latest – MSc/MTech Biotech Apply Online. Biotechnology Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Job Name: Associate Scientist
Job ID: 10903
Required Ability Sets:
- Should be excellent in Protein purification, preferably recombinant proteins,
- Need to be proficient in downstream process unit operations, DOE and statistics
- Should have sound knowledge of operating chromatography procedure, Tangential Flow Filtration as well as Interpreting experimental results making use of the standard tool.
- Need to be conversant with interpretation of analytical and procedure data and downstream scale-up principles.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and execution of downstream procedure development as well as scale-up activities.
- Data compilation, interpretation of data, data presentation to the client.
- Preparation of BPR, TTD, SOP, EOP, IOP, technical presentations and also data compilation
- In charge of scale-up as well as technology transfer in a pilot plant.
- Maintain the downstream equipment’s qualification and training to subordinates/trainees.
- Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Tech (Biotechnology/Chemical engineering).Experience: M.Tech (3+ Years)/ M.Sc (6+ Years).
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…
To Join In Telegram group
Thank You for Visiting
More Updates Visit daily @ http://www.careerpathway.co.in