Syngene International Ltd Career Opportunities: Senior Executive-API Manufacturing
Designation: Junior Executive/Executive/Senior Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Carrying out API manufacturing operations in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices
- Always ensure readiness of the facility. Handling and monitoring the shift activities.
- Monitoring and control of production operations.
- Coordination for Preparation of the master document required for production like SOP, EOP, ECC, BMR and PDR.
- Ensure equipment PM & instrument calibration are within the due date by coordinating with EAM team.
- Calibration check of instruments like pH meter and weighing balance in production.
- Checking the readiness of equipment to initiate/execute manufacturing activity, ensure the cleanliness of raw material before bringing inside the plant. Raw material, packing material receipt and check w.r.t BMR/PDR and issue slip with appropriate label.
- Follow all good health and hygiene practices.
- Take care of shift in-charge operations whenever required.
- Focus on good relationship with all cross functional team.
- Online documentation during batch execution, ensuring documents and annexures are filled and maintained online.
- If any deviation/variation is noted, inform immediately to supervisor for further proceedings.
- Non-conforming reports and corrective actions-implementation in co-ordination with Senior.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Diploma/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc/M.Sc in Chemistry
- Knowledge on Validation process , cleaning Validation process
- Experience on handling DCS , SCADA systems and Knowledge on CSV systems.
- He should be able to handle the shift operations independently
- Hands on experience in handling of Reactors , equipment’s like VTD , Multimill , Sifter , ANFD , Centrifuge , Nutsche filter and clean room .
- Complies all GDP ,cGMP and 100% safety compliance
1-6 years post qualification relevant experience in API manufacturing company
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.