Syngene International Ltd Career Opportunities: Executive – Discovery Chemistry Stores
Designation: Executive – Discovery Chemistry Stores
Job Location: Hyderabad
Department: Discovery Chemistry Stores
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Pupose: The purpose of the role is to support stores operations
- Receipt of all kinds of materials such as room temperature, cold storage, hazardous, toxic, pyrophoric, flammable, explosive, reducing agents, peroxide forming chemicals, restricted, Licensed, controlled substance materials, reagents, general consumables, Lab items and packing materials.
- Do through verification, segregation, barcoding, and Storage as per chemical compatibility zones, appropriate temperatures, monitor and record cold room temperature as per SOP
- Label the containers with appropriate Zone identification, storage condition and expiry date and free from handwritten labels as per SOP
- Material Issuances and receipt of lab return materials strictly based on reservation and return reservation request and Post all transaction entries and maintain the records including in
- Conduct physical stock verification quarterly as per SOP, find out stock mismatch if any and submit the report in audit summary report and correct the stock using appropriate SAP t-code and handover redundant chemicals to EHSS after getting necessary approvals as per SOP and protocol.
- Coordination with all cross functional team for smooth store operation.
- Develop store team to bring operational efficiency.
- Ensure 100% inventory accuracy always and inventory optimization.
- Responsible for Safety, sustainability, audit compliances, following SOP, protocols and real time record maintenance
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Educational Qualification: Bsc
- Should have knowledge of SAP MM- Module
- Must have Chemical knowledge, hazardous identification, compatibility storage and Safety system requirements.
- Good documentation and SDS management
- Ability to handle emergency situations such as chemical spillage, fumes, flammable leak, firefighting etc.,
- Warehouse and Inventory management
- Should have good communication skill and Computer skills – MS Office i.e. MS word and Excel
- 3-6 years
- Able to follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
- Good Team player