Syngene International Ltd Career Opportunities: ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST
Designation: ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST
Job Location: Bangalore
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
• Allocate the work to the subordinates & supervision of the AIS Team
• Supervision of the status of the instrument, QA compliance and EHS adherence
• Prepare preventive maintenance planner for the year and its adherence.
• Monitoring the preventive maintenance schedule
• Monitoring the usage of spares & Procurement of the spares.
• Review and approval of the document related to the Analytical Instrument Support team (AIS).
• BE electronics or Equivalent
• Troubleshooting of the instruments
• Training the analysts on basic technical troubleshooting
• Supervision of the status of the instrument
• 9 to 12 years
• Thinking strategically
• Inspiring others
• Learning from experience
• Building relationships