Syngene International Career Opportunities for Senior Associate Scientist-Downstream Process Development
Designation: Associate Scientist or Senior Associate Scientist -Downstream Process Development
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Biopharmaceutical Development
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Planning and execution of downstream process development and process characterization activities
- Executing and monitoring the purification process.
- Compilation of data, data interpretation and presentation to client.
- Preparation of TTD, PDR, BPR, SOP, EOP, IOP and technical presentations.
- Responsible for scale up and technology transfer in pilot plant.
- Maintain the downstream equipment’s qualification and training to subordinates.
- Responsible for Inventory Management i.e. calculating the batch requirement and monitoring the RM.
- Coordination for activities related to departmental audits.
- Communicating with vendors for technical queries
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
M.Sc / M.Tech in Biotechnology
- Protein purification expertise, preferably recombinant proteins
- Proficient in downstream process characterization, DOE and statistics.
- Should possess sound knowledge of operating chromatography process, Tangential Flow Filtration and interpreting experimental results using standard tool
- Should be conversant with interpretation of analytical and process data and should be conversant with DSP scale-up principles.
- Good communicational skills
Experience: 6 to 12 years
- Ready to do bench work.
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.