Sun Pharma Hiring Executive, B.Pharm, MSc, BSc Apply
Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over ISO countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R&D centers. Our leadership is approachable, recognizes people’s passions for growth, gives them a voice and empowers them to make a positive change.
Post : Executive (G12A)
• To verify whether code creation request is initiated in compliance of Global SOP / Site SOP.
• To evaluate the new code creation scenario against the Rule book referred in Global SOP / Site SOP.
• To approve / reject the new code creation request in MDO Tool (Master data Online Tool).
• To initiate “Exception approver” workflow in MDO Tool as and when required (Specifically new code required with similar name as per existed code or duplicate code creation).
• To evaluate the global field change request (including to access impact on all user sites).
• To approve / reject global field change request in MDO Tool (Master data Online Tool).
• To ensure the compliance for new code creation process as per Global SOP / Site SOP with respect to “Global Approver” role.
• Any specific work needs to be performed by “global approver” role in MDO Tool workflow configuration.
• Any specific work allotted by the reporting authority.
Technical Competencies :
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.Pharm.
• More than 5 years of experience in GMP environment.
• Most preferably candidate should have exposure working either with SAP system, warehouse / material procurement functions and QC specification management system.
• Knowledge of IT/computer systems.
Behavioral Competencies / Soft Skills :
• Drive results and excellence
• Customer centricity
• Good Written and verbal communication
Experience : More than 5 years
Qualification : B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.Pharm.
Location : Tandalja – R&D
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th November, 2023