S&P Global Freshers Hiring for for Trainee Position
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Trainee
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: Fundamentals teams collects data from various financial statements including but not limited to balance sheet, Income statement, Cashflow, Asset Quality, Capital Adequacy and other notes related to the financial information. We collected data for various sectors and across the world for both public and private companies. The information comes from document types like Press Releases/Annual Report/Quarterly Reports/Other financial statements/Company Websites or Investor Websites. Core responsibilities the employee will have to work on different sources provided above and to capture relevant fundamentals with utmost accuracy and within expected time.
The current position is with General Fundamentals wherein we provide comprehensive global data coverage of public & private companies. We are committed to efficient delivery of differentiated financial content to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a headcount of around 900 professionals in India (Hyderabad and Ahmedabad) who are focused on providing the accurate financial data to our clients.
- In this role, you will be working on collection of Fundamentals Data which will enable and enhanced your knowledge of various reporting style of financial statements.
- Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Analytical Abilities & Strong Conceptual Knowledge of Accounting will be required for gathering information from the various documents.
What’s in it for you: This position will help college graduates to start their career in a well know organization – S&P Global. The employee will get a fair opportunity to prove themselves on quality, productivity and teamwork. Based on your work & involvement in the team, you will get an opportunity to become Full Time Employee in S&P Global.
- To ensure that adequate training is received for satisfactory performance on deliverables – productivity and quality
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- Deliver as per pre-defined team targets
- Add/Update data as per process guidelines
- Fix errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service
- Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & seniors
- Participate in team activities
What We’re Looking For:
- Person with interest in Data collection
- Above average verbal & written communication skills
- Should able to work under pressure
- Should able to work with benchmarks
- Effective time management & should be punctual
- Should have good command over typing (keyboard) and have basic knowledge of computer
Basic Qualifications: B.Com / BBA
Preferred Qualifications: M.Com / PGDM / MBA (Streams Eligible – Any Stream with Finance / Accountancy as Major or Minor subject)
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 259042
Posted On: 2021-02-26
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India