Sovereign Pharma Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for QA / QC on 3rd Dec’ 2022
Sovereign Pharma is a part of Dadachanji Group companies and is a quality-focused and WHO-GMP Geneva certified manufacturing facility for terminally sterilized and aseptically filled injectables, Sovereign Pharma was established in Daman in the year 2003 as a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), supplying quality products to companies worldwide. With a production capacity of around 350 million pieces per annum, Sovereign Pharma manufactures and sells over 1 billion injection doses annually.
Sovereign Pharma Daman | Walk-In Interview- QA / QC | 3rd Dec-22
QA Vacancies – IPQA , DMS , Validation | Injectables | Daman location
1) QA Documentation : Technology transfer ; SOP preparation and management ; Documentation management ; Training management ; Batch records review management & Artworks management
2) QA Validation :
- – Preparation, review & execution of the equipment qualification i.e. Autoclave validation, Tunnel –validation, Vial / Ampoule washing machine validation, Lyophilizer validation.
- – Preparation, review & execution of the utilities qualification i.e. HVAC & LAF validation, Compressed air validation, Nitrogen gas validation, Water system validation.
- – Preparation, review & execution of the initial qualification of the equipment / utilities i.e. DQ, IQ,
OQ & PQ of the equipment / utilities
- – Handling of the Process validation.
- – Handling of the Cleaning Validation
- – Handling of the Media fill activity.
- – Handling of the QMS activities i.e. Change control, Deviation, CAPA
- – Handling of the Risk Assessment.
3) IPQA :
- Responsible for line clearance and in process checks for all areas of Small Volume Parenteral
- Responsible to maintain the document as per cGMP.
- Ensuring manufacturing practices asper cGMP
- Conducting shop floor inspection & reporting of the same to the department head
- Conducting shop floor training of the staff
- Responsible for initiating Change Control/Deviation/Non-Conformance /Incident / CAPA
- To assist the Head of Department for preparation of regulatory inspection.
- Recording and verification of BMR/ BPR and related activities
- xecuting the validation/revalidation activity of Autoclave / DHS / AHU / Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Department
QC Vacancies – QC Executive
No – 1
Experience – 4- 7 years
Job Responsibilities :
- Hands on experience on HPLC /GC
- Handling of instruments like Auto titrator, Uv and IR
- Wet and Dry analysis.
- Analysis of Raw materials, Finished Good and other analytical samples
- Review of RM, FP, Stability, calibration reports.
- Planning and execution of analytical samples.
- Investigation of deviation PCC, OOS, Job incident etc.
- revision of reports received from CTL, Regulatory compliance
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
Whats App Link:
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates