Sipra Labs Limited – Hiring for Quality Control
SIPRA LABS LIMITED is USFDA registered & DSIR approved Contract Research Organization (CRO). Sipra Labs Limited is a global contract research organization offering end-to-end regulatory-compliant research and developmental services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Devices industries for two decades. Sipra has supported many global and indigenous pharmaceutical players for their dossier submissions to highly regulated markets
We are Hiring candidates having good experience in HPLC, GC, in Quality control.
- Analytical method development: must have exposure to developing HPLC-based methods.
- Timely execution of assigned responsibilities.
- Prime responsible for regulatory queries/deficiency handling and rework of analytical tasks and completion within query closing timeline.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant domain/industry candidate is desirable.
- Hands-on experience in HPLC, GC, Dissolution, KF, IR, and UV.
- Able to perform Dissolution, Assay, and Related substances tests.
- Should know about AMD, AMV, AMT, and Stability testing.
- Department: Quality Control
- Role: Analyst (HPLC/GC)
- Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Qualification: M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- Job Location: Hyderabad
Interested candidates can share CVs with firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates