SAS Freshers recruitment for Software Engineer – Testing
Position :Software Engineer – Testing
- Requisition ID : 20039813
- Job Category : Research and Development
- Travel Requirements : None
- Experience | 0 to 1.5 years
We are looking for BE / BTech / MTech candidates coming from reputed colleges and institues.
- Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Good programming skills using Java.
- Knowledge of software development processes and Quality Standards
- Knowledge of software testing techniques
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team
- Hands-on experience of developing and maintaining test automation using open
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge with Jenkins, Git, Gradle preferred.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit. Gradle.