Sanofi looking for Senior Officer with experience of regulatory audits
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post :Senior Officer
1. Hands on experience to handle Laboratory Animals Such as: Mice, Guinea Pig, Rabbits and Hamsters and maintenance of laboratory animal house
2. Exposure to plan and monitor breeding of Mice, Guinea Pig, rabbits, and hamsters as per CPCSEA guidelines as well as facility standard procedure.
3. Handling and dosing / inoculation of vaccines and bleeding of small Laboratory Animals by different routes
4. Arrangement of animal’s on day to basis for quality control in vivo testing (toxicity and potency)
5. Prepare the facility related of SOP’s and Training on to staff.
6. Supervise for proper Anaesthesia, Euthanasia of lab animals and bio medical disposal.
7. Maintenance of all facility records such as mice, guinea pig, rabbits and hamsters breeding and stock records as well as equipment (Autoclave, weighing balance, Euthanasia chamber) related documents.
8. Experience of regulatory audits
Candidate Profile : M.Sc.-Life science (1 – 5 Years ) / B.V. Sc. and AH (1 – 3 Years)
Experience : 1-5 years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.V. Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 10th April, 2021