Sales Force hiring freshers for People Services and Operations Data Associate
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Employee Success Group
Job Title: People Services and Operations Data Associate/Administrator
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
The Employee Success Data Associate is a member of the HR Operations team based in Hyderabad and provides operational support to employees across all regions. This role reports to the ES Data Specialist Team Lead. This role is critical to ensuring the success of our employees at salesforce.
The successful candidate will have experience in a data management role supporting an HR Operations team.
The candidate shall have strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, outstanding time management and communication skills, a commitment to exceptional customer support, and the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic and high-growth environment and is experienced in supporting a variety of HR disciplines.
The responsibilities of the ES Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Data Management for all forms of employee data
- Processing new hires (NH), audits of manager self-service (MSS) transactions
- Support our centralized knowledge base within our employee portal; identify and close knowledge gaps by creating, updating and improving articles to keep information relevant for employees
- Proactively identify process improvements and redundancies, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee experience
- Provide system testing (UAT) support of employee tools as needed and support on system enhancements
- Ensure the accuracy of the internal Shared Services Community process documentation
- Own data integrity of all employee change transactions by following the outlined peer review/audit process
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements by completing work accurately and timely
- Create and analyze various HR reports as per the process requirements
- Provide superior customer service to employees using our customer service portal by resolving (Tier 2) queries
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders and other support teams to resolve issues
- Maintain an appropriate level of the process, program, and policy knowledge to assist employees and managers
- Other duties and project work as required
- Master/ Bachelor’s degree
- Places high priority on data integrity and security
- Must have a strong understanding of data integrity and data privacy requirements
- Proven problem-solving skills with a passion for technology, process improvement, and continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven ability to diagnose a problem, informed by data and lead correction efforts
- Proven project management skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Drives results and is solutions-oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.