Require Senior Associate in Regulatory Affairs at Unilever
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Post : Senior Associate – Regulatory Affairs
As part of the Regulatory Affairs team which includes Home Care and Beauty and Personal Care categories, this role will help in creating a significant business impact by ensuring all innovations that land in market are fully compliant to the laws of the land, helping teams land bold claims based on the technology and substantiation data to create a competitive advantage and helping create space in external field to land future innovations that are currently not possible to launch due to regulatory constraints.
Main Responsibilities of the Candidate :
• Will review formulations and claims and provide regulatory guidance to ensure full compliance to regulations including mandatory standards.
• Will scan regulations and mandatory BIS standards and identify opportunities to advocate for revisions in laws / standards towards future fit regulations
• Will scan competition claims for potential challenges or take learnings to guide Unilever innovations
• Thoroughly study EU and ASEAN cosmetic regulations and help RA manager build advocacy for cosmetic reforms
• Network with other cluster RA teams and bring regulatory best practices to India
• Artwork approvals for India scope.
• Help drive the Digital RA agenda
• Education: Master’s degree in Science, with 2-5 years industrial experience or / B. Pharm with atleast 4 years of industrial experience in Regulatory Affairs or Cosmetics/HC Product Development
• Technical skills: Product technical knowledge, Understanding of Drugs & Cosmetics regulations
• Soft skills: Teamwork, networking, multi-tasking, good communication (oral & written) skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
• Key SOLs: Personal Mastery, Passion for High Performance and Speed & Agility
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : MSc, B.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 25th March, 2021