Require Manufacturing Investigator at Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world’s premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Investigator – Manufacturing
• You will help us in investigation of our quality issues in manufacturing and quality laboratories. You will investigate deviations and out-of-specification results and atypical result investigations. Your problem solving skills will help to identify root cause and suggest appropriate corrective action plan. Your attention to detail will help us ensure that the reports are aligned to regulatory requirements and company policies.
• As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
• It is your hard work and commitment that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
• Contribute to the completion of complex projects and manage own time to meet agreed targets.
• Develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
• Perform, lead and review deviation investigation reports, change control and validation/qualification.
• Provide direct input or coaching support for other functional groups in investigations.
• Manage investigations and apply relevant and necessary actions/ systems to ensure appropriate levels of compliance.
• 3+ years’ experience
• Proven record of problem solving, decision-making skills and application of process improvement tools
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Strong background and knowledge in manufacturing, compliance and technology investigations, processes and systems
• Must be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
• Effective communication skills are required, both written and verbal
• Computer literate, with superior skills in managing Excel spreadsheets
• Master’s degree
• Experience with investigations, including conducting and writing investigations, using methodology
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th March, 2021