Pharmacists Job in Chief Medical and Health Office | 04 vacancies
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) & Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration for the application form will be done on 13.04.2021 from 9:00 am to 04:00 pm in the office of Chief Medical and Health Balrampur – Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh). Subsequently filled applications will be required to be submitted by 04:00 pm.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates of Balrampur-Ramanujganj district for recruitment. In the event of not getting the candidates of the district, priority will be given to the candidates at the division level.
3. Applicants age should not be less than 18 years and maximum 62 years as on January 2021. Applicants should not be more than 18 years and maximum 40 years for Ward Boy and Ward Aaya.
4. Selection Procedure for all posts:
• 40 percent of educational qualification
• 40 percent of technical qualification
• Point of experience while preparing merit list on the basis of total marks of maximum 20 marks (4 marks for 01 year and maximum 5 years). The selection process will be completed. It will be mandatory to attach the work order to work on equivalent post along with experience certificate.
5. Points of experience will be awarded on submission of experience certificate of working at Jeevandeep Samiti / Collector rate for fourth class posts.
6. For the posts of Ward Aayi and Ward Boy, it will be compulsory to submit candidates whose marks list of 08th is from the meeting system along with the verified marks details. In case of not submitting the marks details, it will not be possible to determine the marks of educational qualification.
7. The above post will be purely temporary.
8. For working in Mitanin trained ANM / GNM / government institutions, equivalent points of experience will be awarded for all posts.
9. Posting will be done for 01 year and in the event of acceptance of funds for the coming year, service will be increased otherwise service will be considered self-destruct after 01 year.
10. Selected candidates cannot work in a private institution during their tenure, if any candidate is found working in a private institution after selection, his / her service will be terminated immediately.
11. Following the rules of the district level roster will be done.
12. Only male candidates will be able to apply for ward expenditure and scavengers (men), similarly, the ward came and only women candidates will apply for scavengers (women).
13. In the event of not getting the disabled and ex-servicemen, the posts will be filled from the candidates of the same class.
14. The selection committee’s decision regarding selection will be final and acceptable.
15. A waiting list will be prepared which will have a validity of 01 year.
16. For Class IV posts, 80 percent of the marks of 8th and 20 marks will be given for experience certificate.
17. Candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopy of passport size photo of his caste, residence, live employment registration, related educational qualification.
18. For all categories (male and female) candidates, the amount is Rs. 100 / – will be payable in the name of Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Balrampur – Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh) through a Demand Draft submitted by the Nationalized Bank
Therefore, for the contractual appointment of interested candidates vacant posts, showing their name, age, correspondence address, educational qualification (qualification certificate, academic / technical qualification certificate, age certificate), all photo copies, self-attested Attach with the application form having the prescribed tax form, along with the photo of passport size, on 13.04.2021 between 9.00 am to 04.00 pm. Time to appear in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer Balrampur for registration of all posts.
Application forms will not be accepted after 04.00 pm. Please write the name and category of the applied post above the application form. Applications received received after incomplete and deadline (02.00 pm) will not be accepted.
Application Form & More Info>>