TRAINEE EXECUTIVE @ PFIZER LIMITED
Experience: 0-1 yrs
Qualification: Any graduate
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong internet research skills
- Good Organizational, time management and priority setting skills, and the flexibility to multi – task in a fast – paced environment.
- Ability to think critically, work independently and follow instructions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with drug development process especially Sterile Injectables.
- Support in the preparation and review of technical data, identifying and evaluating CPPs, stability data, annual product quality reports, technical documents.
- Coordinate with internal departments like Analytical R&D, Production, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Engineering etc., for seamless technology transfer.
- Finalize manufacturing process and parameters/ CPPs for scale up, pre exhibit, exhibit, process validation batches and commercial batches.
- Trouble shooting, ongoing technical support to Manufacturing team for process validation, continuous process verification and process improvement.
- Follow effective safety systems that are implemented in the premises.
- Serving as a key scientific and technical representative for process – related issues for commercial products.
- Conducting Literature search and preparation of Literature Report
- Formula and Process Optimization studies
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…