Paypal Hiring for Software Engineer
- Bangalore, IN
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Only for 2019/2020 graduates
The candidate will be involved in the development team and is expected to be a self-starter, team player and strong driver for results and continual improvement
Job responsibilities include:
· Understanding of core products and the organization
· Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality
· Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
· Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
· Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
· Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
MacScanJoin for Regular Job Updates in What’s App & TelegramThank You for VisitingMore Updates Visit daily @ www.careerpathway.co.inReach us on social media:[bha id=’https://www.bluehost.com/track/ashokbabu/’ size=’760×80′ variation=’05’ align=’none’]