Packaging Officer Require at Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Post :Officer, Packaging
Role Description : Execution of primary and secondary packaging jobs as per project design, and ensure completion of the work as per defined timelines.
• Manage and perform floor level activities of primary & secondary packaging to complete the packaging jobs within defined timelines and with the desired quality standards.
• Ensure that all the team members are adhering to the defined SOPs and GMP guidelines.
• Prepare and maintain all the records and documents as per SOPs, and ensure the team members follow the same.
• Support the packaging manager in change part development.
• Preparation, review and implementation of SOPs .
• Perform FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, of the equipment and preparation of the document for the same.
• Operate GPMS systems to execute EBR jobs and provide the training to down the line personnel.
• Facing Client , Regulatory and Internal audit
• Ensure that all the machines and equipment’s in packaging area are maintained as per desired standards.
• Operational training of new team members for SOPs and activities to be performed in packaging.
• Handle the team at floor level to manage routine activities, and take help and guidance of manager as needed.
• Support packaging manager in preparation and review of functional SOPs and documents.
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required
• M.Pharm, / B.Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 3 to 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry / Packaging.
• Basic understanding of primary and secondary packaging activities.
• Understanding of GMP guidelines.
• Knowledge of Blister Machine Operation/Bottling Operation and Manual Packaging Operation.
• Knowledge of GMP Documentation.
• Ability to work on computer system and knowledge of MS Office.
• Willingness to work in tight timelines and demanding work requirements.
• Precision of work / ability to work with highest accuracy.
• Ability to handle shop floor staff.
• Basic Knowledge for Equipment qualification.
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, / B.Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Packaging
End Date : 25th April, 2021