Parexel Writer Vacancy – Life Science Candidates Apply
Parexel Writer Vacancy – Life Science Candidates Apply. Life Science Jobs – Parexel Hiring, Apply Online. Parexel Medical Writing careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Senior Medical Writer
Requisition ID: 59682BR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently produce documents of high quality.
- Demonstrates attention to details as well as proactivity.
- Ability to understand all necessary steps in a project, plan ahead, and also identify critical paths.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapts to changes.
- Ability to efficiently manage time spent on tasks and proactively identify a deficiency.
- Manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm as well as prioritize workload with attention to detail, e.g., organizational skills.
- Competent working in a matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork.
- Possesses team leadership abilities and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of medical writing to make certain resources, timelines as well as expectations are aligned.
- Understands as well as satisfies client needs.
- Gains trust and also establish a connection with the client beyond one’s project, to get repeat business and/or to widen existing scope and services.
- Provides department expertise as well as perspectives to promote prospective business
opportunities; provide PAREXEL colleagues with essential information to formalize a sound business strategy.
Knowledge and also Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development procedure, as well as industry guidelines and also regulations, e.g., ICH-GCP.
- Extensive clinical/scientific writing skills.
- Scientific background essential; writing experience includes multiple clinical documents: study reports, study protocols, or CTD documents or comparable.
- Advanced word processing abilities, consisting of MS Office (expertise in Word); software and systems knowledge or ability to learn and also adapt to various IT systems: document management systems, collaborative authoring (e.g., SharePoint), as well as file conversion and databases (Excel).
- Fluent in written and spoken English with appropriate attention to phraseology, grammar, and also punctuation.
- If needed to perform translation work and also quality control of documents written in a non-English language, proficiency in the relevant language is a prerequisite.
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…
To Join In Telegram group
Thank You for Visiting
More Updates Visit daily @ http://www.careerpathway.co.in
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.