opening for Senior Executive – Quality Control Microbiology at Syngene International Ltd
Designation: Senior Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Control-Microbiology
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
- Responsible for environmental monitoring of clean rooms and sampling of raw materials, finished products and stability samples.
- Responsible for sampling and analysis of water samples.
- Responsible for all microbiological related activities like Sterilization, Preparation of media, Growth Promotion for media, Culture maintenance, Media Disposal, Calibration and Validation of Equipment, Qualification/ Verification activity, Cleaning and fumigation of microbiology laboratory, Identification of water and environment isolates.
- Review of Temperature monitoring record of equipment and clean room. Clean room pressure differential, Media fill validation etc. in QC Microbiology Laboratory.
- Responsible for Microbiological analyses, Bacterial Endotoxin analyses and Chemical analyses of different grades of water as per respective specification.
- Responsible for Qualification/ Verification activity, cleaning and fumigation of microbiology laboratory.
- Intimating the out of specification results to the Head / concerned area / Quality Assurance maintain the Microbiological data as per requirement of Quality System.
- Maintaining the training records as per requirement of Quality System.
- Undertake other responsibilities related to Microbiology as per requirement.
- Initiate the change control, Deviation, OOS, CAPA and taking approval from QA.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology
Should be conversant with the testing skills such as
- Microbial Limit Test
- Test for Specified Microorganisms
- Bacterial Endotoxin test
- Sterility Test
- Antimicrobial effectiveness testing
- Environment Monitoring of clean rooms
- Identification of Microorganisms
Experience: 3-6 years
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.