biological Sciences Novo Nordisk Global Safety Recruitment
Biological Sciences Novo Nordisk Global Safety Recruitment. Biological Sciences candidates are eligible to apply online for a Team Lead in Global Safety in Global Safety Global Service Centre team position that is available at Novo Nordisk, which is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with great growth potential.
Designation: Team Lead in Global Safety
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Concerning the department:
Global Safety Global Service Centre (GS-GSC) was established in 2010 as one of the hubs for safety case processing. At GS-GSC, we handle case processing from different sources including spontaneous, literature, solicited and clinical trials. Besides complete case processing and also medical review, GS-GSC is additionally engaged in safety report submission, training, LearnIt administration, quality control of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR), Argus configuration as well as upkeep, information technology quality assurance, training co-ordination as well as literature surveillance activities, consisting of medical literature monitoring.
You require to have the below knowledge, skills and also experience.
- Relevant Scientific/Medical/Biological education.
- ≥ 2 years of Project Management or management experience or other relevant experience with excellent people abilities.
- ≥ 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of international pharmacovigilance legislation and standards.
- Good knowledge of businesses processes including IT systems.
- Knowledge of GMP as well as GCP requirements.
- Experience with working in international and diverse professional groups.
Get in touch with
For more info, please get in touch with Shivalingappa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 10 May 2020
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…