Opening for Web Designer, Senior Developer | Digital India Corporation
opening for a web designer, senior developer in Digital India Corporation Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Digital India Corporation, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology inviting applications for the positions of Web Designer, Senior Developer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
The Last Date for Submission of Application is on October 20th, 2020.
Company : Digital india Corporation
Post and Vacancies:
Web Designer – 01
Senior Developer – 01
Job Location – New Delhi
Digital India Corporation is a not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India, under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013.
1.Name of the Post: Web Designer
2.No. of Vacancies:1
3.Experience Required: Bachelor Degree with minimum 4 years of post-qualification experiences in Web & UI Design
4.Salary Per Month (All-Inclusive): Commensurate Qualification & Experience
5.Project: Development & Implementation of Content Management System for Ministry of Ayush
6.Role and Responsibilities:
1. Creative knowledge in Designing
2. Should be young self-motivated with prior experience in Web Designing
3. Must be an excellent and creative team-player with strong time-management
4. Contribute to different projects, either independently or with your team
5. Good communication and must be a disciplined person
6. To share information, ideas, and best practice with other team members
7. Develop new user-facing features and/or changes in existing functionality to make it better.
8. Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
9. Converting Photoshop design layouts to HTML / CSS designs
10.Creation of responsive layouts and cross-browser troubleshooting.
11. Optimizing web assets for optimal speed and performance.
12.Testing a website before it goes live to identify issues.
13.Designing and deciding on the visual layout of a website.
14.Changing the code, software, or graphics of existing websites.
15.Creating eye-catching and functional digital design concepts across various platforms
7. Required Skill Set:
b. Knowledge of Responsive HTML with bootstraps, and less CSS.
c. Having knowledge of Angular5 and above.
d. Having a basic knowledge of Vue.JS and JQuery framework
e. Knowledge of UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material
8.Desirable Skill Set: Sketching, Wireframing, Prototyping, Site Maps, Information Architecture, Color Theory, Collaboration, Autonomy
Electronic Niketan Annexe, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
For more details, Application form, etc. visit www.dic.gov.in
Last date for receipt of application: 20th October 2020.
Interested Candidates can submit their Resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th October 2020.