Novo Nordisk Require Regulatory Professional, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MSc Apply
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Regulatory Professional I
About the department
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a good communicator, like numbers, and have an analytic, holistic, and structured approach. As our new Data Analyst, you will be partnering with different functions in Regulatory Affairs, driving analysis, performance, and insights to enable optimal decision making across business units. The role will develop over time along with the department and area as a general. The position is close to line of business and our daily required deliverables, and there will be a close collaboration with our process group, business transformation teams and our agile IT projects.
• Deriving important business decisions by understanding and developing reports, dashboards, and analyses.
• Designing and creating data reports using various reporting tools to help line of business make decisions by applying statistical analysis and use data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, MS Excel etc. to glean meaningful insights for given dataset.
• Analysing and mining business data to identify correlations and discover patterns from various data points.
Identifying any data quality issues and partialities in data acquisition, implementing new metrics, and mapping and tracing the data from system to system for solving a given business problem.
• A master’s degree in a relevant field, such as science, business, or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar data science role.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) tools for data presentation, showcasing ability to transform complex data into actionable insights.
• Technical competence to perform advanced analytics.
• Fluency in English both written and spoken.
• Curious to learn, well organised, a multitasker and a proactive problem solver.
• Enjoying working in a diverse and global team.
• Good at communicating complex ideas clearly, effectively and with impact to enable business decisions.
• Thriving in an environment with changing circumstances and have a can-do attitude as well as a healthy sense of humour.
Experience : 3 years
Qualification : A master’s degree in a relevant field
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : RA Business Compliance
End Date : 9th November,2023