Novartis looking for Scientist | MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
• Design, plan and perform scientific experiments and contribute to project-related scientific/technical activities (e.g., interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions, and write/review reports).
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacturing and/or analysis of intermediates, drug substances and drug products. Participate in sub-teams and fulfill all tasks and responsibilities related to own discipline.
• Interact/collaborate with research and/or other line functions to facilitate transfer of knowledge and deliveries of drug substance and/or drug product.
• Contribute to evaluation of new scientific technologies and various innovative initiatives within the team.
• Utilize complex tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities. Maintain infrastructure/equipment and required investments.
• Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications, presentations and patents.
• MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or equivalent with 4-6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skill as candidate will be working with Global scientists in USA and Switzerland.
• Problem-solving and idea generation skills.
• Good presentation skills.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 25th April, 2021